1. Spiders are insects that don’t meet. When one giant spider meets another, they will inevitably battle to the death.
Imagine this tiny spider taking down a snake.
The person who took this must have really regrets looking into that little burrow.
That moment when you realize you have far more than spiders to worry about in your home.
The spiders in this guy’s neighbourhood decided to fight back when the frogs killed some of its species.
That grey thing i a squirrel that got caught in a spiderweb.
He found a nest of funnel web spiders when digging up rocks in the backyard. These creatures can kill you with one bite.
You don’t wants to find this madness while you’re cleaning, do you.
In Australia, not even birds are safe from spiders.
Even snakes usually loose when they go up against spiders.
11. Spiderwebs for miles…
12. Thailand spiders might be worse than Australian spiders. Here’s one snacking on a lizard.
13. Here is another very angry spider.
14. Will these snakes ever learn?
15. When the spider trap you put under your bed “just in case” turns out to be a lifesaver.
16. A fly landed on this guy’s arm…and it came complete with a cool spider attachment.
17. It seems it’s time to burn down the hedges and start again.