A lot of Nigerian students used the mathematical set which contained very important materials.
Back in the days, it was a must-have for every student. Then if you had a new, complete set of mathematical instruments, you were a cool kid. Having a maths set was really important, but it involved a lot of struggles. Here are some of the struggles of having a maths set that you might remember.
- When your mummy promises to give you money for a new maths set
She will defintely mention that you’ve used almost 100 maths sets and ask if you’re eating the tools.
- When you finally purchase the new maths set
3. You being extra careful with the items that you even write your name on each item with a sharp object. 4.When someone asks you if they can borrow your ruler
You will always answer no.
- Your countenance when your teacher start sending people who don’t have maths sets out of the class.
- And all you classmates start calling you wicked and proud
Just because of ordinary maths set o.
- So you decide to be nice and borrow someone an item
Before they curse your whole generation.
- Then they don’t return it.
- And all the items start getting missing one by one
First the pencil, then the ruler, followed by the eraser.
- You trying to remember borrowed
- And the only items left in the maths set are the ones that nobody ever uses
- Then your teacher sends you out of class for not having a maths set
- And you have to run around trying to borrow when there’s a test
Everyone you borrowed suddenly forgot when you were nice to them.