Craving for some stew? Let us show you how to make it at home Rosemary stew at home.
Ingredients goes thus:
- Bay leaves
- Tomato paste
- Shrimp seasoning
- Cut the meat in cube shape then pour into a pot, add 2 bay leaves, 1 tbsp. of rosemary, pureed ginger, minced garlic, shrimp seasoning, salt, and water.
- Steam the meat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the pot and place in a bowl, once the meat has steamed, then pour the both into another bowl and set aside.
- Add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the beef then fry until the meat is dark brown.
- Once the meat is ready, remove from the oil and set aside.
- Add chopped onions to the oil, and cook until edges are golden brown.
- Then add pure pepper and ginger to the onions then stir.
- After about 10 minutes pour tomatoes followed by tomato paste, beef broth, bay leaves, shrimp seasoning, and salt.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Once the stew is almost ready, add the beef to the stew.